February 12, 2008 |
Most Christians tend to think Muslims are diametrically opposed to the Gospel. They cite immense cultural barriers, anti-Christian beliefs and violent behavior that make Muslims the most difficult group of people to reach with the Good News of Jesus.
Historically, that may have been true. But God is doing a new thing among Muslims! God is using technology explosion, global economy and even wars to bring His people into contact with Muslims. “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” (Isaiah 43:19).
Today the handful Muslims background believers that I am decipling in Bangalore city are mostly came in touch through online then turned our meeting in person. Most of them are very strong conservative Muslim backgrounds living still with their own people yet strongly follow the Christ our Lord.
Of course it is a new thing and amazing work of God I seen in their lives. I did not face any arguments or resistant to the facts of the bible I shared. They were so open and diligent to study and comparing the both scripture of Islam and the Bible. Though they are not open to their families and to their Muslim community but they are set free in their heart and mind and there is nothing in Islam left to beguile them from the truth they received from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. “You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.” John8:32 let there be no compulsion in religion; truth stands out clear from errors “The Quran 2:256
I was reading an article in Christianity-Today regarding today’s trends of Christian mission to Muslims.. I read “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,” Charles Dickens said about the time leading up to the French Revolution in A Tale of Two Cities. The same could be said today of Christian witness to Muslims, who belong to a bitterly divided community undergoing a revolution.
The anti-Christian part of the Islamic resurgence certainly qualifies as the “worst of times.” But those who long for Muslims to know Jesus …….in fact that Muslims have chosen to follow Christ in arid lands undoubtedly constitute the “best of times.”
So what attracts Muslims to follow Jesus? A survey was conducted about 750 Muslims who have decided to follow Christ filled out an extensive questionnaire on that basic question. —from 30 countries and 50 ethnic groups—represent every major region of the Muslim world.
Top 5 Reasons Muslims Convert to Christianity:
1. The lifestyle of Christians.
2. The power of God in answered prayers and healing.
3. Dissatisfaction with the type of Islam they had experienced.
4. The spiritual truth in the Bible.
5. Biblical teaching about the love of God.
You can read the entire article “Why Muslims Follow Jesus” here. But first, please pray and ask God what your role is in reaching the many Muslims in your areas. Ask for a watchful heart for the “new thing” He is doing. How can you live for Christ among the Muslims in your community? We want to help you.
Praise and Prayers:
- Praise God for the way He is working in the lives of our MBBs brothers and sisters.
- Pray for their struggles and reproaches they face in their families and friends due to their faith in Christ.
View My Stats **************************
- A-Z Islam & Evangelism
- Ministry Of Grace e-Books
- Ministry Of Grace Apologetic
- Ministry of Grace Gospel Music
- Ministry Of Grace Debate
- The Way of Salvation
Ministry Of Grace Prayer
- Ministry Of Grace Missions
- Ministry Of Grace Missionaries
- Ministry Of Grace & Hinduism
- Ministry Of Grace Video Testimony
- Ministry Of Grace E-Resources
- Ministry Of Grace Free-CD-DVD
- Ministry Of Grace Free Order Form
Reading E-Books for this Month Download freely
- Faith and Reason
- Creation Compromises
- Matter of Life and Death
- In the Shadow of Darwin
- The Global Flood of Noah
- Behold the Lamb of God
- Behold the Word of God
- Receiving the Gift of Salvation
- What the Bible Says Church
- The Truth About Human Origins
- The Scientific Case for Creation
- Satan—His Origin and Mission
- The Christian and Medical Ethics
- The Case for the Existence of God
- The Bible and the Age of the Earth
- My Sovereign, My Sin, My Salvation
- What the Bible Says Baptist Church
- What the Bible Says Lutheran Church
- What the Bible Says Catholic Church
- How do You Know the Bible is from God
- The Many Faces, and Causes, of Unbelief
- The Origin, Nature, and Destiny of the Soul
Highly Recommended Engaging With Islam
A Training Course for Christians
THE CRESCENT AND THE CROSS
Download Cross & Crescent PDF 5.68 MB
Subscribe to Ministry-Of-Grace-Prayer-International
Engaging With Islam