February 6, 2009 |
Dr. Zakir Naik, this great man not only well-known among the Muslim of India but also among many groups of major religions of India and world. Today Dr. Zakir Naik is known as a renewed and a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion. He claims to clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur’an, authentic Hadith and other religious Scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts. To k now more about him click a page of Wickpedia
To my opinion there is no doubt that Dr. Naik is great. One must acknowledge the merits of his opponent. His greatness is in his ability and excellent memory for remembering the verses of the Quran.
To me is more fascinating about him when he uses the numerous Bible and Hindus Scriptures by heart. I have watched more than hundreds of his YouTube Debate done with Hindus and Christian Scholars.
Here would like to point one of his most top and famous debates was done with Dr William Cambell
Dr William Cambell has written a very outstanding book called “The Qur’an and the Bible in the Light of History & Science” See and Download freely.
Though this debate took place probably in 2000 still these debates videos are watched by millions of Muslim and Christian friends. Most Muslims and even many Christians are convinced that Dr. Naik won that debate. In fact once you watch the video, unless you know the Quran and the Bible fairly well, this is the impression that you get. Now after this there is a Question has been raised “Can any Christian answer Dr. Zakir Naik?”
Here I would like you to see and visit some of the best answers were given by great and highly learned scholars of Christian apologetics.
- Introduction to the rebuttal series by Sam Shamoun
- Response to Zakir Naik’s Claims for the Quran: [Part I], [Part II], [Part III], [Appendix]
- Misquotations and Misinformation propagated by Zakir Naik
- Zakir Naik on Bible Contradictions
- The Challenge of Mark 16
- Rebutting Dr. Zakir Naik’s Mis-Conception of God in Christianity
- Moon Light is Reflected Light
- Naik on Polygamy - a similar but less polite analysis is given in
- Deception as a means for support: Dr Naik’s lies uncovered (off site)
- World’s Greatest Showman is Ali Sina’s detailed review of the debate by Dr. Zakir Naik vs. Dr. William F. Campbell on the topic The Qur’an and the Bible in the Light of Science (off site)
- James White Responds to Zakir Naik on the deity of Jesus (YouTube video)
- A Muslim critique of Zakir Naik: Zakir Naik’s Dawah is Dawah of Shaitan
- The most prominent Muslim leaders of India say about Zakir Naik and for his ignorance of Islam and Islamic history: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (YouTube files in Urdu/Hindi language)
- YouTube files in English: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Sunni Muslims demand ban of Zakir Naik’s talks
The Challenge to debate with Dr. Zakir Naik
- Zakir Naik vs. Ali Sina : A review: I would strongly recommend you to read.
In Conclusion i would say there is no any debate bigger than the debate took place 2000 years ago for forty days between our Lord Jesus Christ and the bright fallen morning star. Mark 1:12-13.
Our Lord was not impressed by Satan who knew and still knows the word of God by heart from Genesis to Revelation. He tried his best to trap Jesus into his twisted scripture just as he did in the garden of Aden. First he challenged Jesus to doubt his position. Second he encouraged him to be over-confident in his standing with God.
In both ways our Lord won the arguments with the scriptures. Jesus interpreted scriptures in light of other passages, so that they harmonized.
Most of the speakers and critics of the Bible and Jesus Christ isolate the passage from other scriptures. Such interpretation is dangerous. Had Jesus relied on Satan’s false interpretation, He would have failed.
The Christians in Acts 17:11 were “examining the scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.” Even though they had apostles teaching them, they took responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the things they were being taught. This responsibility falls on each Christian, not just church leaders.
…..Let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written…… Romans 3:4
View My Stats **************************
- A-Z Islam & Evangelism
- Ministry Of Grace e-Books
- Ministry Of Grace Apologetic
- Ministry of Grace Gospel Music
- Ministry Of Grace Debate
- The Way of Salvation
Ministry Of Grace Prayer
- Ministry Of Grace Missions
- Ministry Of Grace Missionaries
- Ministry Of Grace & Hinduism
- Ministry Of Grace Video Testimony
- Ministry Of Grace E-Resources
- Ministry Of Grace Free-CD-DVD
- Ministry Of Grace Free Order Form
Reading E-Books for this Month Download freely
- Faith and Reason
- Creation Compromises
- Matter of Life and Death
- In the Shadow of Darwin
- The Global Flood of Noah
- Behold the Lamb of God
- Behold the Word of God
- Receiving the Gift of Salvation
- What the Bible Says Church
- The Truth About Human Origins
- The Scientific Case for Creation
- Satan—His Origin and Mission
- The Christian and Medical Ethics
- The Case for the Existence of God
- The Bible and the Age of the Earth
- My Sovereign, My Sin, My Salvation
- What the Bible Says Baptist Church
- What the Bible Says Lutheran Church
- What the Bible Says Catholic Church
- How do You Know the Bible is from God
- The Many Faces, and Causes, of Unbelief
- The Origin, Nature, and Destiny of the Soul
Highly Recommended Engaging With Islam
A Training Course for Christians
THE CRESCENT AND THE CROSS
Download Cross & Crescent PDF 5.68 MB
Subscribe to Ministry-Of-Grace-Prayer-International
Engaging With Islam